Online Casino Gambling Directory
To earn your Airline Transport Pilot Certificate, you must hold a Commercial Pilot Certificate and Instrument Rating and:
- 1,500 Hours of total time
- 500 hours of cross country flight
- 100 hours of night flight
- 75 hours of simulated or actual instrument
- 250 hours as pilot in command
- 100 hours of cross country flight time
- 25 hours of night flight
Additional Training: The experience requirements provided above are derived from FAA regulations and may not represent the actual amount of training required to achieve the specified rating. The timeline and prices quoted below are based on minimum hours. Additional training will be billed at an hourly rate and could extend the graduation date.
Prerequisites: All Monarch Sky courses and pricing assume that students meet the FAA prescribed experience prerequisites. If students wish, Monarch Sky can provide Time Building in order to meet all prerequisites.